We’re late with our beach reads list this year. We know. It’s past the fourth of July and we’re just now getting to it. On the up side we had more time to read. We each contributed five titles to keep you entertained during your time at the beach this summer. These books will also help you forget that you’re even at a beach if you’re like me and don’t actually care for the beach but your friends have dragged you along anyway. You can cheer yourself up with one of these feel good books. Yes, even Skin Game. Harry always pulls it out at the end and this end has a very touching scene. And everyone take a deep breath- there isn’t a single vampire in any of these books. Not one. I know what you’re thinking and no, Harry’s brother isn’t in Skin Game.
Beach Reads 2014
1. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
2. Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
4. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
5. Kiss a girl in the Rain by Nancy Warren
6. Lovely Vicious by Sara Wolf
7. Realm of Dreams by K. A. Vantana
9. Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
10. Romulus Buckle and the City of the Founders by Richard Ellis Preston Jr.
Enjoy and let us know what you’re reading at the beach (or seaside) this summer.
Image: Leme Beach Praia Do Leme by Claudiomot from freeimages.com